When you are fixing or troubleshooting the CEPS Power Steering Assist Failure on the BYD Sealion 06, it is recommended to refer to the Wiring diagram. It provides the circuit-level reference needed to trace the electrical connections associated with steering assistance. Working without the wiring diagram can be difficult, and you might perform incorrect tests or misdiagnoses.
I have shared the link below to access this Sealion 06 wiring diagram. I have also attached a screenshot below for you to verify.
I have shared the link below to access this Sealion 06 wiring diagram. I have also attached a screenshot below for you to verify.
- Access the Repair Database
Access the Full Repair Database
Full access to OEM diagnostic procedures, repair procedures, wiring diagrams and parts catalogs for Chinese and JDM vehicles.
✓ Instant Full Database Access • ✓ Print or save pages • ✓ Verified OEM information in English