You can easily fix issues with the BYD Sealion 06 EV by referring to the Wiring Diagram. The wiring diagram provides the reference needed to trace the radar system's sensor, power, wiring, and network circuits. Without the wiring diagram, distinguishing and testing the relevant CPD radar circuits can be more difficult, and you are likely to perform incorrect tests.
I have shared the link below to access the BYD Sealion 06 wiring diagram. I have also attached a screenshot below for you to verify.
I have shared the link below to access the BYD Sealion 06 wiring diagram. I have also attached a screenshot below for you to verify.
- Access the Repair Database
Access the Full Repair Database
Full access to OEM diagnostic procedures, repair procedures, wiring diagrams and parts catalogs for Chinese and JDM vehicles.
✓ Instant Full Database Access • ✓ Print or save pages • ✓ Verified OEM information in English