The power supply system circuit diagram wich is contained in the BYD Sealion 06 Wiring Diagram provides the reference needed to trace shared power-distribution circuits when multiple electrical systems are not operating. The circuit diagram helps you to identify the applicable power-distribution circuits and identify the shared electrical path. Working without the diagram can be extremely difficult, and you risk misdiagnosis and incorrect tests.
I have shared the link below to access the BYD Sealion 06 wiring diagram. I have also attached a screenshot below for you to verify.
I have shared the link below to access the BYD Sealion 06 wiring diagram. I have also attached a screenshot below for you to verify.
- Access the Repair Database
Access the Full Repair Database
Full access to OEM diagnostic procedures, repair procedures, wiring diagrams and parts catalogs for Chinese and JDM vehicles.
✓ Instant Full Database Access • ✓ Print or save pages • ✓ Verified OEM information in English