These harness pinouts are extremely crucial when troubleshooting and fixing the BYD Sealion 06's powered rear-door electrical circuits. These definitions help you to identify the correct rear-door harness.
Without the harness pinouts, identifying the correct rear-door harness terminals can be hard. You also risk doing incorrect tests and misdiagnosis.
I have shared the link below on how to access these definitions. I have also attached a screenshot below for your verification. Also see: BYD Sealion 06 EV: Rear Right Door Harness Pinouts.
Without the harness pinouts, identifying the correct rear-door harness terminals can be hard. You also risk doing incorrect tests and misdiagnosis.
I have shared the link below on how to access these definitions. I have also attached a screenshot below for your verification. Also see: BYD Sealion 06 EV: Rear Right Door Harness Pinouts.
- Access the Repair Database
Access the Full Repair Database
Full access to OEM diagnostic procedures, repair procedures, wiring diagrams and parts catalogs for Chinese and JDM vehicles.
✓ Instant Full Database Access • ✓ Print or save pages • ✓ Verified OEM information in English