This Connector Reference for the BYD Sealion 06 EV is crucial when performing diagnosis and fixing. The connector reference aids you in identifying the applicable connectors and harness interfaces. Without the connector reference, identifying the correct connectors and electrical test points can be hard for technicians.
I have shared the link below on how to access these definitions. I have also attached a screenshot below for your verification. Also see: BYD Sealion 06 EV: Rear Bumper Harness Pinouts.
I have shared the link below on how to access these definitions. I have also attached a screenshot below for your verification. Also see: BYD Sealion 06 EV: Rear Bumper Harness Pinouts.
- Access the Repair Database
Access the Full Repair Database
Full access to OEM diagnostic procedures, repair procedures, wiring diagrams and parts catalogs for Chinese and JDM vehicles.
✓ Instant Full Database Access • ✓ Print or save pages • ✓ Verified OEM information in English