These rear bumper harness pinouts for the Sealion 06 are crucial when doing diagnostics or repairs. The pinouts help you to identify the correct rear-bumper harness terminals when testing electrical equipment. Working without the pinouts can make it hard to identify the correct rear-bumper harness terminals can be difficult.
I have shared the link below on how to access these definitions. I have also attached a screenshot below for your verification. Also see: BYD Sealion 06 EV: Rear Door Harness Pinouts.
I have shared the link below on how to access these definitions. I have also attached a screenshot below for your verification. Also see: BYD Sealion 06 EV: Rear Door Harness Pinouts.
- Access the Repair Database
Access the Full Repair Database
Full access to OEM diagnostic procedures, repair procedures, wiring diagrams and parts catalogs for Chinese and JDM vehicles.
✓ Instant Full Database Access • ✓ Print or save pages • ✓ Verified OEM information in English