When fixing or troubleshooting the DEPS Power Steering Assist Failure on the BYD Sealion 06 EV, it is crucial to refer to the wiring diagram. This diagram provides the configuration-specific reference needed to trace relevant power, controller, and communication circuits. Performing repairs without the wiring diagram is difficult, and you are likely to perform incorrect tests and misdiagnose.
I have shared the link below to access this Sealion 06 wiring diagram. I have also attached a screenshot below for you to verify.
I have shared the link below to access this Sealion 06 wiring diagram. I have also attached a screenshot below for you to verify.
- Access the Repair Database
Access the Full Repair Database
Full access to OEM diagnostic procedures, repair procedures, wiring diagrams and parts catalogs for Chinese and JDM vehicles.
✓ Instant Full Database Access • ✓ Print or save pages • ✓ Verified OEM information in English