This circuit diagram helps you to identify and trace the driver-seat heating, ventilation, switch, module, and wiring circuits when diagnosing related electrical faults. Without the circuit diagram, identifying the correct circuits can be difficult, and you risk performing incorrect tests and misdiagnosis.
I have shared the link below on how to access these diagrams, and also a screenshot below for your verification. Feel free to ask any questions you may have in the chat below, and I will be happy to answer. Also see: BYD Sealion 06 EV: Mirror and Windshield Heating System Circuit Diagrams (2025 onwards)
I have shared the link below on how to access these diagrams, and also a screenshot below for your verification. Feel free to ask any questions you may have in the chat below, and I will be happy to answer. Also see: BYD Sealion 06 EV: Mirror and Windshield Heating System Circuit Diagrams (2025 onwards)
- Access the Repair Database
Access the Full Repair Database
Full access to OEM diagnostic procedures, repair procedures, wiring diagrams and parts catalogs for Chinese and JDM vehicles.
✓ Instant Full Database Access • ✓ Print or save pages • ✓ Verified OEM information in English