You can easily fix and diagnose the Electronic Parking Brake Not Releasing issue on the BYD Sealion 06 by referring to the electronic parking brake system circuit diagram, which is contained in the OEM wiring diagram. This diagram provides the reference needed to trace the actuator, power, control, and communication circuits.
Without the wiring diagram, tracing and testing the relevant electronic parking brake circuits can be difficult, increasing the risk of incorrect testing and misdiagnosis.
I have shared the link below to access this Sealion 06 wiring diagram. I have also attached a screenshot below for you to verify.
Without the wiring diagram, tracing and testing the relevant electronic parking brake circuits can be difficult, increasing the risk of incorrect testing and misdiagnosis.
I have shared the link below to access this Sealion 06 wiring diagram. I have also attached a screenshot below for you to verify.
- Access the Repair Database
Access the Full Repair Database
Full access to OEM diagnostic procedures, repair procedures, wiring diagrams and parts catalogs for Chinese and JDM vehicles.
✓ Instant Full Database Access • ✓ Print or save pages • ✓ Verified OEM information in English