The floor harness terminal definitions help you to identify terminal assignments for concealed cabin wiring and connected electrical circuits when doing repairs or diagnosis on the Sealion 06 EV. If you work without these definitions, identifying the correct floor-harness terminals can be difficult.
I have shared the link below on how to access these definitions. I have also attached a screenshot below for your verification. Also see: BYD Sealion 06 EV: Dashboard Harness Terminal Definitions.
I have shared the link below on how to access these definitions. I have also attached a screenshot below for your verification. Also see: BYD Sealion 06 EV: Dashboard Harness Terminal Definitions.
- Access the Repair Database
Access the Full Repair Database
Full access to OEM diagnostic procedures, repair procedures, wiring diagrams and parts catalogs for Chinese and JDM vehicles.
✓ Instant Full Database Access • ✓ Print or save pages • ✓ Verified OEM information in English