The BYD Sealion 06 EV wiring diagram helps you to identify the high-voltage electrical equipment circuit when doing diagnosis or repair. It aids you in understanding the applicable high-voltage circuit paths and supports systematic testing. Working without the Sealion 06 wiring diagram can be difficult, and a technician is likely to do incorrect tests or misdiagnosis.
I have shared the link below on how to access this wiring diagram. I have also attached a screenshot below for your verification. Also see: BYD Sealion 06 EV: DC Fast Charging Failure Diagnosis.
I have shared the link below on how to access this wiring diagram. I have also attached a screenshot below for your verification. Also see: BYD Sealion 06 EV: DC Fast Charging Failure Diagnosis.
- Access the Repair Database
Access the Full Repair Database
Full access to OEM diagnostic procedures, repair procedures, wiring diagrams and parts catalogs for Chinese and JDM vehicles.
✓ Instant Full Database Access • ✓ Print or save pages • ✓ Verified OEM information in English