These Mirror and Windshield Heating System Circuit Diagrams for the BYD Sealion 06 help you to identify and trace the outer rearview mirror heating and rear and front windshield heating circuits during diagnosis and repair. Working without these diagrams is hectic, and you might do incorrect tests and diagnoses.
I have shared the link below on how to access these diagrams, and also a screenshot below for your verification. Feel free to ask any questions you may have in the chat below, and I will be happy to answer. Also See: BYD Sealion 06 EV: Interior Rearview Mirror Wiring Diagram
I have shared the link below on how to access these diagrams, and also a screenshot below for your verification. Feel free to ask any questions you may have in the chat below, and I will be happy to answer. Also See: BYD Sealion 06 EV: Interior Rearview Mirror Wiring Diagram
- Access the Repair Database
Access the Full Repair Database
Full access to OEM diagnostic procedures, repair procedures, wiring diagrams and parts catalogs for Chinese and JDM vehicles.
✓ Instant Full Database Access • ✓ Print or save pages • ✓ Verified OEM information in English