This OEM schematic helps you to identify and trace the relevant motor, switch, and power circuits when doing diagnosis and repair for the Sealion 6 EV. With this OEM schematic, you can easily understand and trace the passenger seat's electric control circuits. Without this schematic, identifying the correct passenger-seat control circuits can be challenging for technicians.
I have shared the link below on how to access these diagrams, and also a screenshot below for your verification. Feel free to ask any questions you may have in the chat below, and I will be happy to answer. Also see: BYD Sealion 06 EV: Driver Seat Heating and Ventilation Circuit Diagram (2025 onwards).
I have shared the link below on how to access these diagrams, and also a screenshot below for your verification. Feel free to ask any questions you may have in the chat below, and I will be happy to answer. Also see: BYD Sealion 06 EV: Driver Seat Heating and Ventilation Circuit Diagram (2025 onwards).
- Access the Repair Database
Access the Full Repair Database
Full access to OEM diagnostic procedures, repair procedures, wiring diagrams and parts catalogs for Chinese and JDM vehicles.
✓ Instant Full Database Access • ✓ Print or save pages • ✓ Verified OEM information in English