These pinouts help you to correctly identify terminal assignments for the door's electrical circuits during terminal-level testing and diagnosis for the Sealion 06. Without these terminal definitions, identifying the correct rear-right door harness terminals can be hard for technicians. They also risk performing incorrect testing, misdiagnosis, and unnecessary rework.
I have shared the link below on how to access these definitions. I have also attached a screenshot below for your verification. Also see: BYD Sealion 06 EV: Rear Left Door Harness Pinouts
I have shared the link below on how to access these definitions. I have also attached a screenshot below for your verification. Also see: BYD Sealion 06 EV: Rear Left Door Harness Pinouts
- Access the Repair Database
Access the Full Repair Database
Full access to OEM diagnostic procedures, repair procedures, wiring diagrams and parts catalogs for Chinese and JDM vehicles.
✓ Instant Full Database Access • ✓ Print or save pages • ✓ Verified OEM information in English